These guidelines set out the basic principles for a unified approach to communications for the Kittypod brand recognizing and accommodating the need for flexibility.
We are providing you with the visual elements that support the ELIZABETHPAIGESMITH branded collections. When used correctly and consistently, the elements speak for ELIZABETHPAIGESMITH design in an articulate and compelling way. Please note: the design of the branding was not arbitrary and the impact is not subjective. The logos, typefaces, color palettes, and usage requirements reﬂect and reinforce the very essence of ELIZABETHPAIGESMITH design.
By following this guide, you help deﬁne ELIZABETHPAIGESMITH branded collections for our customers, partners, and our industry at large. Equally important, you help them recognize, differentiate, and remember us. Provided are rules on how to use—and how not to use—our name and logos.
If you have questions about how to use the branding, or need additional information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KITTYPOD THE NAME
• Kittypod is one word. Do not break the name apart please. Kittypod should be accompanied with 'by ELIZABETHPAIGESMITH' Communicate accurately the name spelling for all written content.
• The name was established in 1996 for the original Kittypod scratchable chaise longue designed by Elizabeth Paige Smith for cats, and since became the brand name which continues to share the name of the original design.
• Always use the brand name as ELIZABETHPAIGESMITH, and the product collection branding to be Kittypod. We want to make sure that you clearly represent the brand name to be ELIZABETHPAIGESMITH.
DOG THE NAME
• Dog should be accompanied with 'by ELIZABETHPAIGESMITH. Communicate this accurately with the name spelling for all written content.
• The name was established in 2012 for the DOG beds and toys designed by Elizabeth Paige Smith for dogs, sharing the same nature as the Kittypod logo in type style and symbol design.
• Always use the brand name as ELIZABETHPAIGESMITH, and feature the brand collection name/logo. We want to make sure that you clearly represent the brand name to be the designer with collection name.
LOGO USAGE- KITTYPOD® + DOG + ELIZABETHPAIGESMITH
KITTYPOD: The logo consists of the word Kittypod with the cathead replacing the ‘o’ in the name. It should not be redrawn, digitally manipulated or altered. It must always be positioned horizontally, left aligned.
DOG: The logo consists of the word DOG with the doghead replacing the ‘o’ in the name. It should not be redrawn, digitally manipulated or altered. It must always be positioned horizontally, left aligned.
The logos must always be reproduced from a digital master reference. This is available in jpeg format. The artworks can be downloaded below:
The logos only appear as black or white, or per original colors.
The logo must always have good contrast with the background to ensure maximum impact and accessibility.
PLEASE DO NOT
• Use the logo in any color other than black or white or per original colors
• Use any artistic ﬁlters on the logos
• Stretch, rotate, or distort the logos